The Greater Inman Area Chamber of Commerce is proud to announce the 2017 Board.
2017 GIACC Board will be:
- David Grayshock – President
- Teri Newmark – Vice President
- Clifford Newmark – Treasurer
- Secretary – to be named
- New Board Member – Amy Walker
- New Board Member – Wendy McCarty
- New Committee Chair to Active Living – Kit Clark
- Events Chair – Wanda Ballenger
Please attend our next meeting to welcome all new board members and committee chairs! Come and see what you can do to be a part and make our Chamber even better!!!
The Annual Banquet will be January 17, 2017 at Starry Nights beginning at 6 PM.
Hollywild – providing home and care for nearly 500 non-releasable animals native to five world continents… inviting visitors to experience them and build conservation awareness.
Hollywild’s PARK SEASON is currently open weekends through October 23rd. Our Holiday Lights Safari Season runs nightly beginning November 18th with Sneak Preview nights November 12 & 13.
LIKE us on:
All donations are tax deductible. Donate here: http://bit.ly/1E3lTF2